Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Minute at the Beach

Ok, as promised, I have managed to break away from the jewelry bench for about, oh say, ten minutes. With 7 of that 10 being drive time, about 3 minutes actual beach time was all I could stand with frick and frack. aka, my children in fur coats. Bear, my Pomeranian, would not shut up. He barked from the time we hit the boardwalk all the way down to the water's edge and back to the boardwalk. People were walking by  holding their ears while their dogs were staring at us like we were crazy. My Chihuahua, Steve, did not want to have anything to do with any part of the visit. I guess his fear of wide open spaces had kicked in. Here are the fabulous pics of happy-crazy times...
Bear, barking his brains out at the sand!

Steve, not wanting anything to do with me, pictures, or the beach.

...Bear, still barking...

Steve, asking 'can we go now?' 'I am so over it!'



...Bear, still barking...

...and just one last picture to let everyone know that are beaches are still as beautiful as ever, even after the worst ecological disaster in the history of the United States. God has been so good to us!!!

No comments: