Sunday, February 26, 2012

In Love With Brooches...


Bonjour blogland!!! Lately I have been obsessed with making brooches. It all started a few weeks ago when I was looking for something to pair up with a black blazer I wanted to wear. I wanted to grab a fabulous old and unique, over the top brooch to wear with it. The only problem was, I hadn't made any yet. So that got me on this roll with brooches. They are fantastic in the fact that they are so versatile! You can wear them anywhere and they look good on anything!!! Unlike necklaces or earrings, brooches can be pinned anywhere for an instant upgrade to any outfit, handbag, or coat. They can also be turned into a centerpiece pendant for your favorite vintage chain. What fun and endless possibilities brooches provide for the everyday attire. Here are a couple I have finished working on...









...and some pieces I am currently working on....







War Horse has been so well received, there are more pieces dedicated to him also...






...and I have some more earrings coming to Etsy this evening...






...stay tuned...will post more on the brooches in the days to come. I'm having so much fun making these little baubles and will show you here first my newest designs from the my latest and most current obsession!
Au Revoir for now!!!
;~)


3 comments:

thefrenchcircus said...

I love all your new ideas, as always! You continue to raise the bar on assemblage jewelry design! Here's to the new brooch looking more glorious than ever! :)

Unknown said...

Christine,
Your Brooches are just lovely. WOW!
Great idea!
...and they look so wonderful on a suit's lapel!

"LIN"

lorraine said...

You never cease to amaze....absolutely lovely!!