Saturday, July 28, 2012

Exquisite French Embroidery...



Well another week has flown by down here in jewelry-land and I have managed to finish some special orders, do a little jewelry shopping, create some more delicate and fun layer pieces for my Etsy shop, and the most exciting thing....find the newest pieces in my upcoming jewelry designs....










...and those new pieces I am talking about would be these....




GORGEOUS, antique, turn of the century French embroidered yummy-ness...













...these exquisite pieces will be the feature elements of my upcoming jewelry designs. Bracelets, earrings and  and a few necklaces coming soon!!! I cannot wait to get started designing with these beautiful French tapestries and embroideries from the past.
See you back here real soon with the fruits of my labor!


3 comments:

Liz said...

is it too early to reserve whatever that crown becomes, or maybe that velvet rose!! ;) BEAUTIFUL!!! Can't wait to see what you're doing with them :)

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Looking forward to seeing what you create with that beautiful embroidery.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Big show said...

You guys make it really easy for all the folks out there.
android retrograde