Sunday, September 2, 2012

Baytowne Village Art Festival...


Hope everyone is having a wonderful Labor Day Weekend! As for myself, I am busy at work...as usual!My jewelry artist extraordinaire friend, Mary Kay and I have taken on an art festival this weekend at our local bay/beach location Sandestin. This is why I have been MIA from the blog world this weekend. But I am here now posting some pictures of the event and some new pieces I have taken out to show.



Mary Kay and I have had such a blast this weekend talking about our favorite subject...vintage jewelry. And it has been really great meeting and chatting with customers about our work.








Blogger seems to be having some issues this weekend, so I will be cutting this post short, but I will see you back here in a few days with more from my jewelry crazed life. Hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday weekend!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a lovely way to spend the long week-end! what fun! as always..your bijoux are divine!! sigh...

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Looks like you had lots of beautiful creations to sell. Sounds like an enjoyable weekend.