Sunday, January 13, 2013

Simplicity....



Remember my "Less is More" pieces from last year??? Well they are back again, with all of their simple, understated antique qualities.
Merriam-Webster defines 'simplicity' as: "a lack of complication"...this is exactly the way I feel about my new simple statement necklaces made from old Victorian, Nouveau, and Deco centerpieces. Even little nuances of nature paired with some old bling exemplify an elegant, casual look of antiquity. I really wanted to keep my new creations uncomplicated so they would be perfect for layering or for just throwing on with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and going on about your everyday journey. Not fussy, just simple, and just sweet little pieces of the past to adorn unpretentiously around one's neck....take a look....













all these new and simple pieces coming to my Etsy shop tonight. 

...and I could not leave out this super-cute picture I took of my assistant designer this week....


Milo aka "freckle-belly" assisted in all the decision making on the designs this week. He has some great advice, I might add!!! Take care everyone, see you this week with more reporting from the design bench.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

less is "more" indeed! your jewelry is soulful...stunning...just breathtaking! truly! noone..and i do mean...NO ONE does it better! ;)

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Your jewelry is beautiful and your assistant is an adorable furbaby. :D I wanted to pull supplies out today, but it is going to be a busy week, so refrained. :/
Have a great week.

Unknown said...

I love you Freckle Belly!

Cinderella Moments said...

You have such a gorgeous style. And Milo too!
hugs♥,
Caroline

Christine Wallace said...

Thank You so much for your kind words on my work and my darling little FreckleBelly, I appreciate you stopping my to tell me!