Thursday, April 4, 2013

Rainy Day Designs...

 
We have had some perfect weather down here in "not so sunny" Florida for some stay at home creating. So I burrowed down this past week and got busy! Here's a peek into what I have been up to, and that will be coming to Etsy tonight and tomorrow...
 




 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
Thanks for stopping by! Be back soon with new cuffs embellished with those beautiful fabrics and exquisite vintage lace I found last week antiquing in North Carolina. See you back here then. Have a great weekend mes amis!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the same spinner fob! I bought it in the 80s or 90s. It is 1928 brand right? I love what you have done with yours!

Christine Wallace said...

Hi Anonymous,
Thank you for your compliments on my fob necklace. I do not think this is 1928, (I know the brand) this was on an older bracelet, I think from the 50's or 60's. It had lots of chunky old charms on it and they were on a gorgeous old heavy duty link chain. Thanks for stopping by!
Christine