Sunday, December 8, 2013

Holiday Bling and Gemstone Candy....

 
 
Well, I got my little mitts on some gorgeous new rocks...




...and I just couldn't wait to get started with them, so I created "Somewhere Tropical"...
 
 

 
 I'm trying very hard to save the rest of these colorful gems for January, you know, for when we all start getting those 'wintertime blues'.... but I don't think I will be able to hold out, they are so much fun and to play with.
 
I also have some new/old 'bling' pieces finished....












 
All coming to my Etsy shop tonight!
 

4 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Ohhh! Lots of eye candy! I have not been to a bead/gem show/sale in some time, as need to work with some things I have now.
Have a great week.

Keith@ Vintage Crab Jewelry and Crafts said...

Your work is beautiful as always! Your every post inspires me, thank you.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous and I can just see how much fun you had with them!! mens diamond jewelry

Unknown said...

Great idea ! really nice, thanks for sharing. mens diamond watches