Sunday, October 12, 2014

Gallivantin'......


gallivant (intransitive)(verb) --To roam about for pleasure without any definite plan.(roam without plan)
--definition courtesy of Wiktionary


Having quite the relaxing time up here in the mountains of North Carolina! The leaves are changing and the weather is divine....
...so we hit the beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway and stuck our faces in the wind....





We also toured the neighboring and nostalgic little town of "Cherokee"....






A bench outside one of our town's little convenience stores....


...I take it this seat was built for some 'tall tales' and elaborate story-telling!


oh, and some new pieces I picked up this last week that I will be incorporating into my designs for this weekend coming up....











There will be lots of new pieces coming to my Etsy shop next weekend. See you back here real soon and thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

You are much braver than I am - no way would I stand on that wall like that.LOL
Beautiful view! Looks like you got some great bling to work with.

Rhonda said...

So happy you are relaxing and having fun. I just spent 2 full days cleaning out the garage and donating boxes upon boxes of storage (things I will never ever use). Why do we keep things for so long? Lucky be our local thrift store!

Hoping to create some today. Your get away sounds wonderful.