Saturday, February 7, 2015

Bangles and Baubles.....


Oh my what a week..... and where oh where did it go so fast?!? I have been quite the busy little bee this past week with large custom orders, my hubby's birthday celebration, and opening a new location in my next little town over. Today I was asking myself, why in the world did I take on so much this week? But I have managed to come through it mildly unhurt and with most of my scruples intact...I think ;~) I also was able to create a few new pieces coming to the Etsy shop for this Sunday...here's a little preview...

The new shop location...



...and this week's new pieces...











4 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore your work and those bangles are simply divine! Happy you are "on the other side" of your hectic week!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

You have been busy. :)
Wishing you much success at your new location!

Rhonda said...

I know that feeling all too well. Taking on so much but it does make the week go by so quickly.

So pretty your bangles and good luck with your new location! How wonderful.

Unknown said...

It's really looking like a great week when you've got those meticulous jewelry in store. The variation of their designs is just so pleasant to look at. I'll certainly keep them on tab, which will only made easy by your constant updates of high-res images that you upload and lay out in your blog. Thanks for sharing! More power to you!

Kathleen Davis @ Grays Digital Consulting