Saturday, March 7, 2015

Queens, Doves, and Lion Paws...


I've been designing like crazy lately....gearing up for another art show just around the corner and trying to stock up my Etsy shop for Spring. I know like everyone else out there, we are all so ready for the Spring season to kick in. My annual local WaterColor show, which takes place the weekend after next, is always a great reminder that "ever so welcoming" season is right around the corner!


Here are some new pieces just finished and that have sweet little nuances of that season we are all so yearning for....

















 ...and check out these gorgeous antique French Lion's paws...




...they are just divine dangling from the lobes!!!





See you tomorrow in my Etsy shop with more pictures of the new pieces. 
Happy weekend everyone!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so beautiful Christine! They do show a promise of le prentemps! Blessings....

Rhonda said...

OMG, that second to the last image just made my jaw drop! Gorgeous!!