Sunday, April 12, 2015

Eclectic Elegance....



Fun and very 'eclectic' new pieces were born this week....























They will be available later this afternoon in my Etsy shop. Come see more photos and read all about them there! Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for visiting!!




“I’ve never thought of my jewelry as trophies. I’m here to take care of it and to love it, for we are only temporary custodians of beauty.”
                                                       -Elizabeth Taylor




1 comment:

ICS Cyber Security said...

I love them! I am not much for literal interpretations as it sometimes feels too easy. I totally get the inspiration from your design. You have a deep stash like I do, I suspect! Thank you so much for bringing this inspiration to life, Miss Cindy! I hope you will join me on December 5th for the next We're All Ears inspiration! Enjoy the day.

Personal monogram on etsy