Sunday, November 29, 2015

Fun In The Snow...


I Survived!!! I survived this year's annual Holiday Market and it turned out to be so much fun! These shows are such hard work when you are a "one-man" or in my case, a "one-woman" show, but they always turn out to be so worth doing, just for the people I get to meet and talk with. Here are some pics from last night's festivities...and yes, that is the snow machine right beside my booth, and let me tell you, it never let up for one minute during the night....It snowed all night!!!



Mary Kay and myself having some festival fun...





My new/old bellhop hat I purchased from aahiggins
Go check out her work if you get a chance...she is very talented!!!



And I do have a few new pieces coming to my Etsy shop tonight...


..I have earrings coming, along with some great gift-giving pieces....


...there will be some bar bracelets...




...and some sweet simple layering pieces will be available this evening also...




...see you soon, and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Rosanne Migliorino said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun and your booth is incredible! You looked gorgeous!

Rhonda said...

Setting up for a show is SO MUCH WORK. What few times I've participated in shows, I was exhausted afterwards, too! Still....so much fun and the best part is the sharing of great talent.

Love your hat!!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Sounds and looks like you had a successful show/sale !
Hope you have a great week .