Sunday, October 23, 2016

European Finery....


I just finished three new statement necklaces that feature some beautiful European treasures for this week's jewel offerings.... Souvenir brooches, silver filigree butterflies, and a stunning Victorian garnet lovers brooch from England make up some of the special components of these one of a kind necklaces that will be available in my Etsy shop later on this afternoon, here is a sneak peek...


















...and I leave you with an adorable picture of my Grandpa from last weeks birthday celebration. He was 93 last week and all he wished for was a pineapple upside down cake like my Grandma used to make......


Take care everyone and cherish those family memories!!!
Be in my Etsy shop later today with those new European Finery pieces!

No comments: