Sunday, March 5, 2017

Arm Candy Alert!


Been busy this past week getting ready for my annual Spring Art show coming up the week after next. I did manage to create 3 new bangles inspired by a Victorian confection from the V & A collection in London and heading to my Etsy shop this afternoon. Head over to my Instagram page later today...as I will post a picture of the bracelet that inspired these three new pieces....










Come see more of these bangles loaded with yummy vintage trimmings later this afternoon in my Etsy shop!
Happy Weekend Everyone!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

It takes my breath away to even see your blog header! Gorgeous pieces, Christine.

Lewis Clark said...

These looks really elegant, loved each piece shared by you. Keep posting about latest work of yours.

Zuobisi Jewelry Wholesale Store Ltd. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.