Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Bling...


 Finished a few new treasures this week that feature some serious Bling...








I also have a very serious rhinestone statement bracelet coming this afternoon to the shop that features some really beautiful art deco rhinestone pieces. It wasn't ready to be photographed at blog press time, but will be available in my Etsy shop later today along with these two other pieces. Come see more of them there!

I am also celebrating my sweet Lord and Savior today....
this image is from a vintage Italian prayer card I have in my personal collection...
Such a moving and inspirational image to me...




Thank you sweet Jesus...for your finished work on the cross for us! 
He is Risen....Let us rejoice!

1 comment:

Linda said...

This is absolutely beautiful jewellery, it looks a bit antique, but absolutely pretty, I would like to see the rhinestone pieces as well, thank you for sharing