Sunday, November 26, 2017

Survivor...



Hello everyone....reporting from the studio today and happy to profess I have survived the chaos that is the "Holiday Market 2017". Not too busy of a show...but who cares? Had a blast next to my very talented friend Velynda...who turns old vintage clothing and coats into new and hip wearable treasures. Her beautiful coats line the back of one of my jewelry tables....stunning backdrop for my work...isn't it?


 ...And, have you ever wondered what Florida snow looks like????....



....Yep, that's it!!! Messy but 'oh so cute' piped in white fluff....that's what Florida snow looks like indeed!


I also have some Esty shop pieces coming today....here's some previews of the 'goods'...


















Five new pieces will be available later today in my Etsy shop....and don't forget about my earring giveaway I'm hosting on Instagram. There's still time to enter and I will be announcing the winner later today too. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: