Sunday, February 25, 2018

Special Pieces...


Bonjour Mes Amis....I've been in the studio the past couple of days working on some new pieces for this weekend's shop offerings....but, sorry to say two of them are spoken for already. The only piece headed to my Etsy shop this afternoon will be the French Lourdes Purse Locket necklace that is pictured above.
But do not worry if you missed out on the piece you were hoping for this week...I will be designing all week this upcoming week and will be posting previews on my Instagram page first. I have another show coming up in three weeks time, so I will stay ardent at the design bench until then. And as always,my blog and Instagram followers will get first chance at anything new coming up in these three weeks. 



















Thank you my fellow jewelry friends, for stopping by! 
See you over on Instagram all week this week!

No comments: