Sunday, March 24, 2019

Sweet Layers...


Bringin' the 'Layers' this weekend!!!
...Three new necklaces that all feature gorgeous layers of gemstones, crystals, watch chains, old lockets, medallions and religious antiquities. Here's a sneak peek at the necklaces and pair of earrings I have coming to the shop this afternoon...or you can email me or direct message me through IG for the earlier details....


























...and a fabulous signed pair of Miriam Haskell earrings will be available too! I left these old Miriam Haskell earrings just as I found them, why mess with perfection, right??? Miriam is one of my favorite Deco era jewelry designers and I was so thrilled to have found this pair completely intact...all I have done to them is converted them over to sterling ear wires. (They were old screw back style...ouch!...before I got my hands on them). Certainly a more comfortable pair of earrings now!




Come see me in my Etsy shop later today, to read all about the new pieces.
 Happy first week of Spring my friends!!!

No comments: