Sunday, May 5, 2019

Nature Menagerie...


Good day Jewelry Lovers! I have a small collection coming to the shop early this afternoon. I have some visitors coming into town this evening, so I plan to be listing the new collection early today in my Etsy shop. Here's the early peek at them...







The piece below was a custom order from this past week...had to show you all this one, as that bee was the most exquisite little preserved specimen...such a stunner he was!!! And no, I did not kill him for this project...he had already expired when I had found him.... Just trying to capture and memorialize something so beautiful that we are so blessed to share our planet with!














Come see more of these pieces early this afternoon in my Etsy shop! Gotta run and get ready for the visitors coming in this evening...Happy weekend everyone!!!

No comments: