Sunday, December 26, 2021

Ready For The New Year...


Hello everyone! Hoping you had a very Blessed and beautiful Christmas Day yesterday. We (the hubs and I) celebrated a very quiet and calm one all by ourselves. It was still awesome though as we have so much to be thankful for, we are both happy and most importantly healthy!!! We also celebrated our many blessings with a birthday cake for Jesus....any day with birthday cake is fine with me!
With that said, let the champagne bottles get to poppin' and let's finish this year out counting our blessings! And, let us look forward to a new and exciting year filled with hope and Light!!!
I am READY and my arsenal is stocked....

On, another note...I am planning on backing off from the blog posts more this year and going more towards Instagram. Reason being, my main New Year's Resolution this year is to get onto my personal jewelry website completed along with a checkout/shopping cart system built into it. I'm going to have the website set up where you can see beautiful pictures and read all about my jewelry drops and collections there. Less blog posts will free up some of my time so I can actually tend to this big task. But, all in all, I will still be cranking out the jewels each week, and instead of debuting them here first, I will be focusing on debuting them over at my new website (fingers and toes crossed) or over on Instagram. Please, come have a follow over there to see my latest endeavors there first.
Signing off for now, be back when I have more info on the new website release!







This week's Lariat collection now all sold out. Drop me a message over on Instagram if you would like to see me make another collection of these fun and versatile pieces.
Happy New Year Friends!!!



 

No comments: