Saturday, August 14, 2010

New Earrings and Beautiful Backsides...

Sacred Heart Earrings
Victorian Madonna Earrings

I just listed these two pair of earrings on my Etsy store.

Beautiful backsides...
I love to make the back of my necklaces as pretty as the front. It's such a nice surprise to see a lovely design on the back of a necklace.


Antiquing again... I just can't stop! I may have a problem.



I found these gorgeous goodies at Abrams Antiques in Destin. The owner loves jewelry and has alot of really gorgeous pieces. I've really been into sailfish lately, so I was thrilled to find two in one day. I'm so mesmerized by them. I think they have a magical quality, like Unicorns, except sailfish really exist!  Notice the smaller one, it is cut from an old British coin. The detailing on it is fabulous. 
What are you inspired by and what drives your creativity?

No comments: