Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Treasures...

While on my regular jewelry buying jaunts around town, I always come across treasures I really don't need, but absolutely want when I see them. My jewelry studio is starting to look like an antique mall of extreme proportions. Here are a few of the pieces I acquired the past couple of weeks, that I could not bear living without...


A beautiful Belgium chalk Madonna from Antiques on Holiday. Ms. Ann, one of the owners, with fabulous taste I might add, brought this back from her recent buying trip in Europe. Soooo gorgeous.......


I was admiring this the other day at Leonard's Antiques in Fort Walton Beach, and  realized I just had to have it. Now, where to put it.....



This beautiful well-loved leather covered Bible...believe it or not, I found at our local thrift store. It always amazes me when someone can discard something so well-loved. Notice the binding and cover falling apart on the inside. I thought this would be beautiful to photograph jewelry on. Whoever had this beautiful covered Bible, really loved it! It shows years of inspiration, love, and faith.


Such a sweet little vinatge hand-beaded purse from Japan. Another beautiful treasure from Antiques on Holiday. Just love this, and will use it when I go out dancing to the Tennessee Waltz (LOL)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the music!!