Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Love is in the Air...


With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I've decided to make a bunch of jewelry dedicated to that oh so wonderful and crazy little thing we call 'Love'...
 "Love is in the Air" earrings are just adorable with their sterling little lovebirds holding vintage mother of pearl hearts!



My little "Cherubs" earrings with their little faceted garnets on the bottom, just exude dreamy romance and
sweet amour...
You can see more pictures of these earrings in my Etsy store.

 My latest buckle bracelet is all about the Art Deco era. But I did add a sweet little cherub for the clasp, just so it would have a little Valentine's Day touch...


The piece below is a necklace I designed with a little hidden treasure chest on it. I took an old rosary container and stuffed it with little vintage treasures. I absolutely LOVE making little treasure chests and incorporating them into beautiful layers of rhinestones and gemstones to adorn the neck...
Stay tuned, because there will be more of these little gems to come in the coming months!


At last, I actually broke away from the jewelry bench for a few hours and went to watch my husband play the guitar. I have to brag on him just a little, because, well, he is a BRILLIANT player! He's been playing since he was 13 years old and now he is pushing 50. WOW, that's alot of pickin'!!! He is my Rock and my Rock-n-Roll all rolled into one. (heehee)


I Love you Dahling Hubby!

2 comments:

Trishia said...

Bonjour, Christine!
You are like me (and most everyone else) -- we love finding little hidden treasures. The way your necklaces are designed gives a new meaning to 'treasure chest' :)

Lisbeth Williams said...

Hello, I love your work and have blogged about it here:
http://wabisabi-style.blogspot.com/

cheers, Lisbeth in Sweden