Thursday, March 31, 2011

De La France, Avec L'amour...




Sharing some pictures of the latest batch of my French goodies...



Some of the pieces in these photos will be featured in  my upcoming designs out soon...


Love, love, love anything  Jeanne D'Arc!!!





Exquisite old French reliquaries! LOVE....



Beautiful old souvenir books...


See anything that inspires you????



Remember the cute little hat from the Cirque Du Soleil??? Well, here it is... as precious as ever, on my 
niece and...


 the family dog... Too Cute!!!

Passez une bonne journee!!!!

4 comments:

lorraine said...

Be Still My Heart!!!!! The large Jeanne D'Arc medal is to die for...absolutely gorgeous..I can hardly wait to see what you do with it..talented Christine!
and......I am avidly becoming a fan of anything St. Hubert...love the stag with the cross between his antlers.
Holding my breath in anticipation........Lorraine

Robyn said...

I love every single piece in this collection! I can't wait to see your finished creations, and I'm sure I'll have sweet dreams tonight thinking about all these beauties. :) Robyn

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Wow! So many treasures. Looks like you are going to be busy for a while.
Thanks for your nice comment.
Have a great weekend.

Trishia said...

Christina, Doing some blog catchup and I see more France-inspired beauties from you! Plus gems from India -- ohhh, I love international connections. How exciting -- and gorgeous as always:)