Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Helping Hand...


Lately, I have been so distraught over this situation going on in Japan and my heart breaks and aches for these people. I sat down last night wondering how I could help being so far away... so I sat down at my desk and began to create something in honor of these kind people. I dug through my things and found some of the prettiest old pair of art deco paste pieces and turned them into a elegant pair of earrings. 100% of the sale of these earrings will go to the American Red Cross for this specific cause. Here are the earrings...

These earrings are currently in my Etsy store. But, if you are interested in them you can also contact me via my email at the right and we can make a direct donation to the American Red Cross in exchange for the earrings.

1 comment:

thefrenchcircus said...

What a kind and generous idea to be donating your proceeds from these lovely earrings to the Red Cross! As always, I love what you're doing... :) Robyn