Friday, September 30, 2011

A Sneak Peek of What's to Come...

Hello my friends! Just wanted to share a little peek into my recently unearthed treasures just in case you were wondering what I had discovered. I found some real beauties and just cannot wait to get started with them. So much so, I've already finished the "Sweetheart Necklace" above. That sweet little bird flew all the way across the pond for someone to treasure all his handsome qualities!









I couldn't resist...I just had to fill the inside of the locket with something special!!!






 

The "Sweetheart" necklace can be found in my Etsy shop later this evening and I will be back tomorrow to announce the winner of the Rhinestone Cuff Bracelet. Au Revoir and see you then!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful treasures! i'm excited to see all the new creations! i know they'll be fabulous! ruby wand

Glenda/MidSouth said...

You did find some treasures! The necklace is so pretty.
Enjoy your weekend.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, can't wait to see more!

Theresa

My Little Dutchess said...

Love love love all of it....
Cat

Kathy Barrick said...

What wonderful treasures you've found!!! I can hardly wait to see what you do with them!

Carolyn Peeler said...

Looks like you found some great pieces Christine. I look forward to seeing what you design with them ☺