Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Finally...


Finally, after a really long day of not having internet, (yes, I did say "no internet") and Etsy's very confusing  shop set up rules... I have managed to complete my month's long task at hand.
I am finally up and running!!!
The name of the shop is "Cherished Relics" and you get there by going here:
Thank all of you for your patience and kind comments and I hope to bring you some lovely items in the days and weeks to come.
For tonight, I could only get to a few things listed, but I promise I will add more nightly and into the weekend, as I have alot to put in the store.
 So please come visit, stop by and say hello, and be sure to check back in often, I'm sure I will eventually have something you might like!!!
Au Revoir for now my friends and Happy Creating!!!

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Congratulations on your new shop and for surviving 2011! Can't wait to see all the fun and beauty you will bring us in 2012!!

I know how busy you've been and your boundless energy never ceases to amaze - Wishing you all the best for this New Year ~

Colleen

Our Hopeful Home said...

The jewelry in your shop is simply gorgeous! I'm sure it will be a huge success! Much luck!

xoxo
Kathleen

Unknown said...

yea! just added your shop to my faves! :)

Christine H. said...

Congratulations!

Christine Wallace said...

Thank you ladies for being so encouraging and supportive of my new shop. I will work hard to bring you some exciting and fun supplies and findings at affordable prices.
Much love to all,
Christine

Rebecca Sargent said...

Thanks for taking the time to do this Christine. I have long admired your jewelry and can't wait to see what type of goodies appear in your new shop.

Diane Safety Harbor, FL said...

Your shop is filled with glorious things of beauty. I wish you the greatest of success.