Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Malfunction Junction....

Hello Everyone, hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving! I most certainly did, along with that fun day of eating entirely way too much and working a couple of holiday markets this past weekend, I have been one busy, crazed jewelry lady. I also wanted to stop in and let you know that I have not fallen off the planet, just not been able to post due to Google's photo storage limit policy. Their photo quota has me frozen 'dead in the water' from posting anything new, but I am currently working on the problem and should be back up and running in the next day or so. I have lots of new "pretties"to show you....so be back real soon...and please stop back by to visit! Au Revoir for now!!!

2 comments:

jade jewellery said...

Your handmade jewellery collection looks beautiful I took a visit to your store to have a full look at your collection and you have some lovely unique and original designs. Well done

Rhonda said...

So many friends are telling me the same. I sure hope it doesn't happen to me. Do they warn you?