Saturday, March 9, 2013

It's Showtime Again...

 
Bonjour mes amis! It has been another crazy week down here in jewelry-land. I am currently in the chaotic state of 'gathering and making' for my big "Art in the Park" show next weekend. I have been on the hunt, as of late, for some exciting vintage props for  my booth and just wanted to share a few of the really cool pieces I have found. I am so excited to put my booth together for the show and will post pictures of it here as soon as it is finished. Here is a little peek at some sweet little nuances of the set up...
 
...gorgeous vintage French shabby chic drapes will make for a sweet backdrop...


 
...and an old turn of the 19th century mantle clock will make for a beautiful display centerpiece...




 
 
...and lots of old antique crackly worn frames will be excellent for hanging jewelry from....




 
 
...and along with some fun pieces I already have, like my vintage bird cage with stand, an old cherub chandelier, and Parisian hat boxes, these should make for a beautiful and eclectic vintage inspired booth!
 
Here are some new designs that I have also been working on and to take with me...






















 





 
Well, that is all that I have been up to! Hope everyone is staying busy out there with your upcoming Spring events. Now it is back to work at making and finding more for the show. Still so much to do!!! Please join me back here tomorrow, as I will be announcing the winner of the bracelet giveaway! Good luck to everyone who entered.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

You have some great props to display your so pretty creations. Good luck with the show - hope you sell them all!
Enjoy your weekend.

Rhonda said...

Ooh, I love props! I adore your finds, they are perfect. I pray you get some shots of your booth. Would love to be there!!

Gorgeous new pieces, Christine!