Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Break....

 
Well, I am happy to be reporting that I am taking a few days off to 'recharge my batteries' and find some renewed creative inspiration. I am going to one of my fave vacation spots this week, Maggie Valley, North Carolina, for a little mid-life 'Spring Break'. No, I will not be donning a bathing suit or getting a tattoo or a piercing, just relaxing, maybe do a little antiquing and enjoy some fresh mountain air with friends. Oh, and I must find some good, live bluegrass music to listen to!! There is nothing in this world like some pure, sweet indigenous bluegrass music playing against a backdrop of beautiful mountains! But in the meantime, before hubby and I take off, I have a few new pieces coming to my Etsy shop tonight and tomorrow....here's a peek...
 
 
There will be a sweet old deer....

 

 

 
 
...and some vintage French Souvenirs.....


 



 



 
 
...and some new little ear baubles are coming...



 

 

 

 

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit...
Will be back in a few days with lots of pictures of an old-timer's version of Spring Break! LOL
Have a great week everyone!!!
 


3 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Have a safe, fun trip!!

Rhonda said...

Beautiful pieces, Christine. Just so darn beautiful.

I just recently started listening to The Civil Wars music, I'm addicted. It brings out the southern gal in me.

You enjoy your spring break, I'm planting flowers on this Sunday afternoon and listening to the birds sing. Oh, you will love this, Sophie walked through freshly poured concrete near our pool...LOL
We laughed and laughed at her tiny footprints. Priceless.

Unknown said...

how wonderful...nothing like a quick getaway to refresh the heart and soul! have fun!!! ;) (your newest pieces are as divine as ever!)