Sunday, March 16, 2014

Art In The Park 2014...


It was that time of year again this past weekend. Time for another year of Art In The Park...my favorite art festival to show my work! It takes place 10 minutes from my house (which I LOVE!) and is held in a beautiful park directly across from the Gulf Of Mexico. Here's a little peek of how it all went down...




we had gorgeous cool weather....



...and it always helps to be placed right beside our Walton county's "Artist of the Year"... Ms. Mary Hong.
Love, love, love the mermaid piece on the left.
Go "HERE" if you want to see more of this fantastic artists work. She is Awesome!



 ...Mr. Theodore dropped by to do a little shopping...
Isn't he adorable?



...and shoppers of all ages were out and about yesterday...



...so much fun was had by all that attended....



All in all... it was a picture perfect day!



After all of the 'hoopla' this past week,  I do have some new pieces coming to my Etsy shop tonight...



....I have some cool old tin type and rhinestone earrings....



...an old English compass from London-town....





....some elegant bronzed Nun's cross earrings...



...my little vintage French bunny diorama pendant will be there too...





....Ol' Lucky will make a debut....



....adorable little vintage compass earrings will be listed....




...and there will be some blingy Art Deco confectionery!!!




Hope everyone had a wonderful and eventful weekend! Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

A very pretty location for the event.
Sounds and looks like an enjoyable weekend. Hope you did well.

Rhonda said...

What a beautiful art show! Your booth is gorgeous! I'm sure you were a hit! Your pieces are to die for.

I smashed my finger (left hand thank God) and I've been trying to create regardless...it's quite a process. At least I can type.

Anonymous said...

Your work is so beautiful I am sure you had a successful show. I went to Ms. Hong's website and so many of her pieces blew me away! Thanks for sharing the link as well as your lovely and romantic jewelry pieces!

Gigi @ Old World Patina

A Bit of Colour said...

You have the most coolest components in your jewelry! It looks like everyone was having a great time at the park. How very nice it was for you , that it was close to your home! Beautiful pieces of ART that you have made. Always making me drool!