Sunday, May 18, 2014

Summertime Coral....


 I have had quite a busy week this past week getting ready to place my work in two new local hometown locations. But, I have managed to finish a few new pieces for my Etsy shop for tonight.
I got on a coral kick this past week, it is the perfect color for summer and pairs so well with vintage Art Deco rhinestones....don't-cha think???



These earrings are sooooo Marie Antoinette....


They look like something she would have been wearing while lounging around Petit Trianon, n'est ce pas?

I also have a really sweet antique religious relic coming.....











...and I finished a gorgeous old swan piece too...





Come see more of these pieces tonight in my Etsy shop.
And I will be back in a few days to show you pics of what I have been working on this past week, my new locations...so excited for them!!!

5 comments:

A Bit of Colour said...

Everything is oh so sweet! Very Lovely!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love all of the coral!! Stunning.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

So Pretty! Yes - they do look lke something Marie would wear. :)
I actually got my supplies out today - what a shock. LOL
Have a great week.

Unknown said...

oh my..those coral pieces are so beautiful! yes...coral seems to go with most anything...i especially love pairing it with turquoise green. all of these pieces are simply divine.....sigh....

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Wonderful pieces! The coral-colored are super pretty and perfect fo summer! I enjoy visiting your blog a lot! Thanks for all the eye-candy! Ulina