Saturday, May 14, 2016

Patriotic Pieces...


 Managed to get a few pieces finished this week even though a few hurdles got in my path...and by that I mean the 'always fun' computer meltdown and the very scary occurrence of a sick little fur baby.
The new pieces this week are gonna be some great "go to" jewels for all of your presidential election celebrations and parties, and they are just great all around pieces for the inner "Patriot" that resides in us all!








... I will be listing these early Sunday as I have to scoot out of town at the beginning of the week 
 for just a few days.
So come join me early Sunday morning to see more pictures of them. 
Happy weekend everyone!



1 comment:

tanzanite wedding ring said...

Thanks a lot for sharing such a useful information, ideas with us. This is a great list of blog which will definitely help us in selecting perfect jewelry.