Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sacred Elegance...


Hello jewelry lovers! I have three new pieces completed this week and they all feature gorgeous antique treasures. Here's a look at what I've designed for this week's offerings....


















...and remember this exquisite piece I found several weeks ago?.....


...well, I actually got around to creating myself a very colorful statement piece...


 ....I am so in love with the facade of this beautiful antique English brooch and that yummy cranberry glass chain pairs so perfectly with it! She's a keeper and so very special!!!







The signed Meerschaum, the triple strand cross necklace, and St George and the Dragon are all available. Please email me if interested as I will not be listing them this afternoon in my shop. I will be traveling to my happy and cool place this afternoon, so I will list them tomorrow. But, feel free to contact me via my Etsy shop or my email to inquire about them. Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments: