Sunday, December 30, 2018

Theatre D'Amour...


Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Mine has been so busy with lots of travel and time spent with loved ones, and an added birthday into the mix.... and it hasbeen one wild and crazy ride!
Been working with my second love this week...old treasure boxes. Love these old little chests and I have spent some hours customizing the insides with some sweet little vintage details...





I have more boxes that are on deck and will be coming to my Etsy shop very soon with updated interiors for storing one's personal jewelry collection. These little boxes are awesome for travel and look so adorable on a vanity or nightstand!....






I'll have a couple of these available in my Etsy shop tonight if you want to see more of them. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful and safe New Year's Eve!

No comments: