Sunday, December 23, 2018

Textures....


Hi everyone...I apologize for missing my shop update last Sunday night! It was one of those days...my home and phone internet were both intermittently working and at one point during the afternoon, I just threw my hands up, and gave up on it! But this week I'm back, with great internet service and ready to bring my latest pieces to the shop this afternoon. Here's a little peek at what's coming...


My latest pieces all feature beautiful palettes of texture and textiles...


I was able to 'fine tune" these two pair from last weekend...


...and added a couple more textured pairs for this weekend...





The necklace below was a custom order I had worked on a few days ago. I wanted to include it in today's show and tell because I just LOVE the design and plan to do another similar in the coming days.... Or, this piece can be commissioned as a custom order since I can get more of these glorious little seed pearl birds that star in it...








Come see me in my Etsy shop for more info and pictures of my latest "Textures" collection. I will most definitely be back there today!!! For Sure!!!

No comments: