Sunday, October 13, 2019

A Furry New Family Member...



Hello my friends...I want to introduce you to my new little LOVE, "Mazey"..short for "Amazing". We rescued this little guy from our local North Carolina shelter. They said he was 10 years old and blind in one eye. He's an "amazing" resilient little guy and he reminds me so much of my beloved little Pom "Bear" that I lost the summer before last. He has the exact same mannerisms and personality as my Bear which already has me head over heels so in love with this little guy!


I've also been busy this week making some earrings that will be headed over to my Etsy shop later today...





...I have also re-purposed this little vintage jewelry cask into a sweet and handy little nightstand/vanity ring box....



These new pieces headed over to Etsy in just a little while.... And there is also a couple of videos over on IG of these new creations in action, join me over there too with more detailed images. Have a wonderful week everyone and once again, thank you for stopping by!

No comments: