Sunday, October 6, 2019

Fall On The Ridge...

 Happy first days of Fall everyone...I had a super busy this past week up in my mountain happy place designing new pieces, watching nature changing seasons, going to rock concerts and remodeling home projects. I did manage to create three new pieces for this week's jewelry drop...and 'Ta Da' here they are...








The leaves are starting....


...and everyone's scrambling for the winter...



I also got to see this wonderful, timeless, classic rock band this week too...



...and got to meet this amazing rock legend...


What an amazing and unforgettable experience! This man was the most kind and humble person...


...And the most incredible musician....Soooooooo Talented!


Don't forget to come and see my new treasures this afternoon in my Etsy shop....


Happy Fall everyone!

No comments: