Sunday, May 24, 2020

Fleurs And Tassels...


Hello my friends...little late posting today, and I do sincerely apologize for that. Arrived to our happy place where I thought that might be the beginning of some relaxation time, but, man o' man was I wrong. There's been a new project going every single day since we got here and I am seriously whooped! But, the good news is, I squeezed in some time to head out to my local mountain antique haunt the other day and found some gorgeous old goodies...and have since turned them into this week's "Fleurs And Tassels" earring collection which will drop later this afternoon in my Etsy shop. Or, as usual, you can contact me earlier before they get to Etsy for first dibs on them. Here's this week's collection...

In honor of the blooming dogwoods...

 












Thank you all for stopping by to see what I have been up to. Stay tuned here, as I will be posting upcoming projects at our mountain getaway, along with the new weekly jewelry collections.
Stay safe and healthy everyone!

No comments: