Sunday, May 17, 2020

Butterfly Mountain...


Happy Sunday to you all! Made it to my 'Happy Place' for the summer and all is well and the nature inspiration is flowing. This week's collection is all about the butterflies!!! This collection features some stunning antique filigree silver butterflies that I have paired up with some great old antique and vintage chains. Simple,wearable summer pieces all inspired by my mountain butterfly Heaven...



...I just LOVE the tiny Victorian bell that I found on one of my trips to England 
on this sweet little piece....



....the 'large and in charge' old butterfly on the necklace below really commands the room...



...and this magical little fern frond picturesque agate paired beautifully with this old Victorian silver butterfly bar brooch...


















Come see more of this wonderful old butterfly collection this afternoon in my Etsy shop. Or you can always reach out to me early here on the blog, Etsy, or over on my IG page for first dibs on them. 
Hope you all can get to your "happy place" too this week!!!

No comments: