Sunday, May 16, 2021

Back At The Bench...


hello my blog friends!!! Got back to the jewelry bench this past week and back to the soul soothing design and creating that I love and crave so much!!! But over the last few weeks I was able to get a lot of things accomplished that I had kept putting off...like photo organizing on my computer, because I literally have over 100,000 jewelry archives on here...and worked on getting my yearly taxes together and organized. The latter is always the most daunting task of the year. I was still not able to leave for my happy place for the summer due to the gas pipeline shutdown, but the hubs and I are currently working on getting there this week sometime for sure! So stay tuned for some 'Mountaintime'!!!
But in the meantime, here's a peek at this past week's creations...all of them feature little birdies to help usher your jewelry and wardrobe into a fabulous summer....











Thanks for stopping by to check on my latest work. 
Be back soon with all the mountain stuff!
Happy weekend to you all!

 

No comments: