Sunday, May 23, 2021

The Warrior Medallion Collection...


Well, I've finally made it back to my summer 'happy place' and I'm happy as a lark and back creating.


Been creating in a bit of mountain studio chaos, but it's still an amazing place to be!
Slowly putting the pieces to my new studio together, so now when I arrive here for the summers I'll be up and running the minute I arrive. What's better than one studio??? a second studio in the mountains, but of course!





I've also managed to create a small collection this week during all the hoopla of relocating half of my studio 9 hours away from my home studio. This weeks pieces are all centered around beautiful French medallions that feature fearless warriors. here's a little peeky....














Come see more of these three pieces later today in my Etsy shop. Or you can always reach out to me earlier, either here, over at Etsy or on my IG page. Happy Summer my friends, hope you are finding your 'Happy Place' about now also!!!

 

No comments: