Saturday, May 14, 2011

A New Adventure...

Meet Johann....

He lives here....





He's the keeper of all things lovely and beautiful....


He is the care taker of dreams...


...and he watches over your jewelry too!!!


 


I am so excited to debut my new adventure... vintage assembled jewelry chests.
Perfect for your budoir, vanity, or any special place where you like to keep your treasures!
Johann is coming to Etsy tonight, read more about him and the assemblage there.

Some new ear baubles coming also...




Victorian Butterflies...



Ladies in Waiting...



French Crosses...



Sparkling Starlings...

Mes Amis, which earrings are your favorites???

4 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

They are all so pretty! - it would be hard to pick a favorite. I am anxious to work with some of my vintage pieces again. I have my supplies put away right now due to other things going on.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Christine H. said...

What a great idea! And I think Johann is up to the task of protecting jewelry. He may be delicate, but he has an eagle eye.

lorraine said...

What a charming way to store your beautiful jewelry pieces..I am sure Johann would approve.
You know what an earring fanatic I am...love them all...my 2 favorites?.....Ladies in Waiting,,,and French Crosses.....

Kathy Barrick said...

Sparking Starlings for sure! I really, really have to get my ears pierced!!