Sunday, May 1, 2022

Mixed Metals...





Hello blogland! Got to work this week on a new collection that features mixed metal tones, in which I happen to absolutely LOVE!!! I truly love the way silver and gold tones play of off each other and I often layer and mix my own collection's combination of gold and silver pieces for lots of wardrobe versatility. The antique elements I find for my work are excellent for mixing those metallic tones and so often compliment each other so beautifully...








As of blog press time, the only two pieces left from this collection are the bird necklace and the gold toned Art Deco brooch necklace (pictured above). Just a reminder, if you ever want to see my newest collection first, head over to my IG page on Sunday mornings around 10:00 AM central time for more detailed photos along with videos of my newest creations of the week. It's so easy, and fast to upload the collection over there first, and its also so much faster to inquire about the new collection too. 
Happy Sunday my freinds!

 

No comments: