Sunday, January 29, 2017

Antique Hunting...



The annual antique show came to town this past weekend and I was able to dig up a few treasures. Mostly old shoe buckles, but I did happen upon this amazing little beauty......


This is so exquisite, as it is solid mother of pearl! 


The inside is timeworn and well loved...


...and it has little pockets inside to store secret love letters or special keepsakes.

The antique show wasn't a total disappointment, as I found this stunning old Victorian painting for a super deal.....


I've already gotten down to business with some of my antique show findings and made this "blinged" out black velvet bracelet...


...find this classic beauty and the following new designs in my Etsy shop this afternoon...














Hope everyone is staying warm out there. 
I'll be in my Etsy shop later today with these new, sweet pieces!

No comments: