Sunday, December 24, 2017

Merry Christmas...


Merry Christmas my jewelry blog friends!
 I have shared this photo before of my darling furbaby "Steve" in his tiny little Santa hat...but, I just had to share this photo again with you all as I have been heart achingly missing him the past few weeks. This cute little sweet face and his precious memory will live on in my heart for the rest of my Christmases to come.

Taking the evening off tonight...as probably you all are too...but will have some newly created bracelets to offer up in the shop after the Christmas holiday. Look for these mid to end week of next week. Or you can always contact me here or the Etsy shop for some early details on them.







 ...more vintage Mink cuffs coming too. Remember, you've seen them here in my designs FIRST...




Merry, Merry Christmas to you all...and a Happy, Blessed New Year!

No comments: