Sunday, June 16, 2019

Enjoying Nature ...

 Hi everyone! Just wanted to stop by the old blog post this evening and let you all know I'm still here!...just been super busy with a huge, huge new project.
We bought a house last month on a ridge in Waynesville, North Carolina and it's been quite the task! First off, it's not the easiest place to get to, and secondly, the house needs everything! It was a bare bones, blank canvas abode. Great for the aspiring designer in me, but not so great for the wallet and the summer R-n-R agenda I had planned for the first part of June.
I will keep you guys posted on the progress with before and after pictures as it comes along. But for the time being, I hope you will enjoy endless mountain views...cause basically that's all I got right now... that, and an empty mountain nest. Lol!



Nighttime on the Ridge.


...oh, and I will have some nice little delicate treasures for next weekend's jewelry drop. Here's a sneak peek at a couple of the pieces coming up this next weekend...



See you guys back here next Sunday with brand new/old pieces!
Happy summer days everyone.

No comments: