Sunday, June 23, 2019

Dog Days of Summer...


Happy Summer Solstice everyone! 
I've been working on the new home on the ridge a lot lately and enjoying at the same time the various weather systems that come through our front yard. The deck is quite amazing and I have been acknowledging my blessing for this very special place every second of every day that I have been here. 
God is so Good y'all!!!!




This was our first night from the deck in the new house...
and finally after a half a century...


I have a room with a view!!!

I also have been creating! I tell you...this mountain air is fabulous for the brain cells! Now I know why these hills and mountains are so full of creative artisans.
Here's a little look at the new pieces that will be available later today in my Etsy shop...
















Come on and join me early this evening for the collection drop over in my Etsy shop.
Hope you all are having a wonderful start to your summer and be sure to take some time for FUN!!!

No comments: