Sunday, June 2, 2019

Summer Coral Fun...


Good summer June day everyone! I've created a collection this past week just perfect for the warm summer days ahead that feature bits of vintage coral in hues of deep orange-red to light pale pinks. One of the pieces features the sweetest little gold dipped seahorse and a million year old Crinoid fossil in a tiny antique glass locket.  Here's a little sneak peek at what will be available later today in my Etsy shop. Or, remember, you can contact me early for the details here, on IG, or in my Etsy shop.


...Just look at the workmanship in this old antique coral masterpiece....
















Thanks for stopping by today! 
Come see more pictures of these exquisite little coral beauties in my Etsy shop later today...
Happy June everyone!!!


No comments: