Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Playing With Color...

Bonjour my blog friends! Thought I'd share a little bit of color with you today. After the large order that went to market, I thought I would step outside my comfort zone a little and play in a bit of color...like....some, bright COLOR!

...I am so loving the deep bright fuchsia I just got in!





And this brightly colored, hand-painted portrait piece from London just begged to be accented with bold splashes of color...






I just loved the emerald deep greens in the compass piece from last Spring....


...and check out that rich gorgeous shade of royal blue...






....and that royal blue really popped against these antique military uniform badges form England...

Deep, rich colors are so yummy this time of year!!!

You can find more photos of these colorful jewels at Etsy this evening!
Au Revoir for now and happy creating to you, mes amis!!!


No comments: